Please Wait...
keyboard_arrow_up
Property Overview:Reference # CR-S-5340
1 2 aspect_ratio 949.65 Sq.Ft. Price: 1003446
Contract Type: Sale Property Type: Apartment Location: Al Furjan, AZIZI Samia Serviced Apartments
Description:
Direct from Developer | 0% Commission | Pay 70% on Handover in 2018

Location: AL FURJAN
Developer: AZIZI
Project name: AZIZI SAMIA

Azizi Samia is a beautifully-crafted waterfront residential development situated in the tract of Al Furjan. Azizi Samia offers studios,one bedroom and two bedroom Apartments. The 14-storey building will contain 284 serviced apartments comprising 137 studios, 124 one bedroom apartments and 23 two bedroom Apartments in the building rising 15 floors above the ground. The building also has a retail space of 7000 sq. ft. dedicated for relaxed shopping, everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure time with your loved ones. A retail space of 7000 sq. ft. means a place for everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure with your loved ones. Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of 1% of the unit price, paying 30% during construction and remaining 70% on completion. It is strategically located just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall. Amenities of these apartments will include a swimming pool, gymnasium, health club, podium level open cafe and restaurant, round the clock reception and concierge, 24-hour valet parking service and garage parking. Construction is underway and is scheduled for completion in Q1-2018.

https://www.offplandeal.com/property/samia105975

Capri Realty Real Estate
RERA ORN: 1942
Address: Office#105 | Bldg. 2 | Emaar Business Park | Greens | Dubai | UAE
Office no: +9714 420 7170
Mobile no: +971 56 4149609




question_answer
Subscribe for Property Updates